Re: Jim: Re: [rfc-i] FIXED: Poll: RFCs with page numbers (pretty please) ? (was: Re: John/rsoc: Re: Page numbers in RFCs questions / preferences)

Hi Mark,

I think we are solidly into "your way is not my way but your way is okay"
territory here.  Just because you like the clickable-link ToC and it works
great for you does not meen that everyone else has to prefer it, too.
If John is happy with "dumb" text, what difference does it make to you?

-Ben