Re: FIXED: Poll: RFCs with page numbers (pretty please) ? (was: Re: John/rsoc: Re: Page numbers in RFCs questions / preferences)

On 10/27/20 6:57 PM, Jim Fenton wrote:
[Yikes, this discussion is getting crossposted everywhere, it seems. I’ll keep it brief]

Any chance we can cut down the crossposting and move this conversation to one place? There are already several examples of messages that only occur on one of the lists, so unless everyone reads all of the lists from all of the crossposts, there'll be missed comments.

I'd suggest rfc-i?

RjS