Re: Poll: RFCs with page numbers (pretty please) ? (was: Re: John/rsoc: Re: Page numbers in RFCs questions / preferences)

Hi Toerless -

Just to be clear about my other thread on the subject - having xml2rfc produce things that look like RFCs that have page numbers in them for someone's local use is one thing. Publishing such things is entirely different. Confusion about different versions of published things is a real consideration. To get to that point, I think you really are talking about changing a community consensus set of documents - the output of such a poll will be input into some drafts, not just "stand up this separate service".

RjS