Re: Enough is Enough.

Ofer,

The rules under which I-Ds are submitted and published are clear:
"Internet-Drafts that
 have been removed (for any reason) from the Internet-Drafts
 directories shall be archived by the IETF Secretariat for the sole
 purpose of preserving an historical record of Internet standards
 activity..." [BCP9, RFC2026]
The IETF Trust can, and has, built legal precision around the rights
in I-Ds but they cannot, and have not, changed the rule that they
are archived.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter