[Last-Call] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-11.txt

Dear all:

After receiving a suggestion to make things clearer in the feature ikeless-notification description, we have just uploaded a new version -11 with a minor change to add the following text:

feature ikeless-notification {
            description
                "This feature indicates that the server supports
                generating notifications in the ikeless module.

                To ensure broader applicability of this module,
                the notifications are marked as a feature.
                For the implementation of ikeless case,
                the NSF is expected to implement this
                feature.";
        }