From: ietf <ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of tom petch
Sent: 16 October 2020 11:49
To: NomCom Chair 2020 <nomcom-chair-2020@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: ietf@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: NomCom is Open for Community Feedback

On 15/10/2020 23:28, NomCom Chair 2020 wrote:
> Hi IETF,
>
> Your friendly NomCom is currently accepting feedback on nominees for
> IAB, IESG Area Directors, IETF Chair, IETF Trust and LLC Board.
>
> You can see the list of nominees for the 2020-21 nomination cycle at
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2020/feedback/

Clicking on this link I get invited to enter Username and Password.
Errr no.  I have created far too many of those already for almost every
website I visit these days; and I did not have to do so when last I
looked to provide feedback. I may, or may not, use a different
technology.  It is the unexpected that I find offputting.

Tom Petch