Re: Weekly curated news stories about IETF-related topics

Hi John

Yes we are paying for this.  No there was no RFP as David is pretty much unique in this area. The cost is extremely small even with our time factored in and is independent of the number of subscribers so extending its availability to the entire community is the same cost as if we had kept it just for use by the comms team.  The cost is so small that we are well into micromanagement if the community needs to be consulted about a cost of this magnitude.

Jay