Re: NomCom is Open for Community Feedback

Barbara,

I see that at the end of the feedback form there are three topics:

  IESG Expectations of Proposed Standard
  IESG and IAB as servants of the community
  Engaging with external, impacted stakeholders

Could you provide more background on what the NomCom is looking for?  The current descriptions are a bit sparse.

Bob