Re: IETF Chair

> But 90% of the efforts of the academy and 99% of those of commerce are focused on
> the Blockchain, an integrity technology.

It's worse than that, because not only is most of the effort placed on
blockchain technology, blockchain technology is also being pushed as
the answer to *everything*.  Blockchain technology has a place, but it
doesn't make sense everywhere, and when one says, "Wait, let's take a
step back and look at what we really *need* blockchains for, and where
we don't," then one seems a heretic... or at best, quaintly naïve.

Barry