[Last-Call] Intdir last call partial review of draft-ietf-dots-server-discovery-11

Review is partially done. Another assignment may be needed to complete it.

Reviewer: Zhen Cao
Review result: Ready with Nits

Reviewer: Zhen Cao
Review result: Ready with Nits

Thanks the authors for the document.  DOTS server discovery is important to the
functioning of the whole system.

Important: I read Bernie's eary quick review (saying not a full one) for the 01
version [*] and the comments had been addressed in 02 version.   And I think
our AD @Eric needs to check if there is a need for further DHC doctor review.
 (although I checked there were not much changed on the DHCP parts from r02 to
r11) .

[*]https://github.com/boucadair/draft-ietf-dots-discovery/issues/1

I think most of the other parts looks quite ready except:
a) Section 5.1.2 on the configuration of the ipv4-mapped IPv6 address.
old:    Note, IPv4-mapped IPv6 addresses (Section 2.5.5.2 of [RFC4291])  are
allowed to be included in this option.

I do not know why this is particularly mentioned here given there are many
types of IPv6 address.  I think it 's better to remove this statement since
there are many issues configuring IPv4-mapped address directly.  Some systems
will disable (by default) support for internal  IPv4-mapped IPv6 addresses.
Some implementations of dual-stack do not allow IPv4-mapped IPv6 addresses to
be used for interoperability between IPv4 and IPv6 applications.  [RFC4038].
Such discussions do not have to be present here.

b) the first sentence of the abstract: s/Districuted/Distributed.