Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-ietf-cose-x509-07.txt> (CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE): Header parameters for carrying and referencing X.509 certificates) to Informational RFC

Hi Russ,

Thank you for your comment! I believe the intention was to delete the following 2 paragraphs and that is what I put in the version that I am working on (already in github). I expect to publish the new draft version here shortly.

Thanks,
Ivaylo

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 10:03 PM Russ Housley <housley@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I read the document, and it is ready, except for the note to the RFC Editor.  It is clear where to start deleting, bit it is not obvious where to stop.

Russ