RE: IETF Chair

Before I go on e-mails and forget, I wish you good luck Rich.

Khaled Omar

From: ietf <ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Salz, Rich
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2020 10:01 PM
To: ietf@xxxxxxxx
Subject: IETF Chair

I am standing for IETF Chair.  As with my previous IESG attempts, I will be putting all my documentation online; it’s at

https://github.com/richsalz/ietf-nomcom

Issues and pull requests welcome, although there’s only a week for me to finish.

I encourage all nominees to publish their questionnaire responses as well.  The more transparency the better.

                /r$