Re: IETF Chair

Hi Rich,
    Thanks for sharing this. I really appreciate the transparency; I'd have to go back into the archives to see if anyone has publicly "released" their AD form/submission, but it says a lot about your values and your style to share it. Regardless of how this turns out, it's commendable that you shared it for others to learn from; both in your specific style and approaches, but also a peek into how the process runs and how someone answers the form. It's also so, so nice to send a "thank you" note to the IETF list :) Thank you!

Cheers,
Sarah