Re: Invitation to IGF survey and workshop on Internet standards deployment

Hi all,

We wanted to let the list know that the sergeant-at-arms (SAA) team (described in more detail at [1]) has been in touch with Wout de Natris off-list concerning their recent message [2]. We encourage everyone to review the IETF discussion list charter [3] and avoid postings that includes announcements of conferences, events, or activities that are not sponsored or endorsed by the Internet Society or IETF.

Thanks,
Matthew Miller on behalf of the SAA team

[1] https://www.ietf.org/how/lists/discussion/
[2] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/rCVCIYbo3RggCv2cBj4z_U3PyBA/
[3] https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3005