Re: [Last-Call] Post approval change on draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra

Warren Kumari <warren@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > having to assume EST. Therefore the above BRSKI diff (and BRSKI-AE) propose
    > to introduce a /.well-known/brski registry.

I believe that I ran the text by Mark, who I believe is the /.well-known
expert reviewer.  I believe that he said that it looked good, but it would be
great if Mark could confirm that I got it right.

    >> Dear ANIMA WG
    >>
    >> This email starts a 2 week call for consensus to modify draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra
    >> such that new well-known URIs introduced by BRSKI will use a /.well-known/brski
    >> prefix instead of the pre-existing /.well-known/est prefix.
    >>
    >> The proposed change can be seen at the following rfcdiff URL:
    >>
    >> https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-43&url2=draft-richardson-anima-brski-renamed-00
    >>
    >> This consensus call will end on September 14, 23:59 UTC
    >> This consensus call is ONLY for said change and not for any other aspects of BRSKI.

Existing implementers have agreed to the change.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )