Re: Consultation on early switch of IETF 110 to an online meeting

At this point ISTM that the overwhelming consensus agrees with cancelling the in-person portion of the Prague meeting.

Anyone out there with an argument for why we might not want to cancel (along with any mitigation suggestions)?

Mike