Re: Consultation on early switch of IETF 110 to an online meeting

Regrettably I think there is no choice but to cancel.

Unfortunately this may go on for a while yet, and it is not inconceivable that there will be no meetings in 2021. This in my view is an existential threat to the IETF.

Thus the cancellation needs to be complimented by some lateral thinking and innovation led by the I* to find ways of re-energising and reshaping the organisation to ensure it remains a viable entity through this inflection point.

Stewart