Re: [Last-Call] [I2nsf] Last Call: <draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-08.txt> (I2NSF Capability YANG Data Model) to Proposed Standard

Hi Tom,
I have reflected your comments on the revision below:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-10

Please see my answers inline.