Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming-17.txt> (SRv6 Network Programming) to Proposed Standard

Hi all,

We have just posted revision 18 of draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming.
This revision addresses the comments received from Mirja Kühlewind (TSVART review) [1], Dan Romascanu (OPSDIR review) [2, 3] and Brian Carpenter [4, 5].

Thank you for the reviews and comments.

Regards,
Pablo.

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming-17-tsvart-lc-kuehlewind-2020-08-18/
[2] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming-17-opsdir-lc-romascanu-2020-08-20-2/
[3] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/spring/j7ITsbURgg3fMjOZYz_BSEJHAsU/
[4] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/spring/d5uB6XK8C4cxf0jn35RwAtNx46I/
[5] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/spring/fLz9APwWYOsNUD-vIr5fkjZqJPU/

Name:		draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming
Revision:	18
Title:		SRv6 Network Programming
Document date:	2020-08-27
Group:		spring