Re: Egypt as the next venue.

Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg=40ericsson.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > Egypt is in the process of building a new capital city from scratch, so
    > we should send the planners the meeting venue documents and ask them to
    > fulfil all criteria.

So, an actual greenfield deployment :-)
IPv6-only?

Andrew G. Malis <agmalis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > Also, there's a list of currently scheduled IETF meetings at
    > https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/upcoming/ . As you can see, the earliest
    > uncommitted meeting date (in terms of location) is IETF 113 in March 2022.
    > Of course, whether or not any of those meetings turn out to be virtual-only
    > depends on the status of the pandemic at that time.

Also, I suspect that in cancelling 107 and 108 (and 109?) that the LLC will
wind up with hotel credits that the LLC will prefer to spend there.
That's what happened when 102 moved from SFO->YUL: we wound up with a 160K
credit with the SFO Hilton, and I think that the LLC has already re-scheduled
that one. (We had, I understand, booked two meetings at the same time)

]     mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [