Re: Egypt as the next venue.

Khaled,

I suggest that you read RFC 8718, https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8718 , which describes the requirements for an IETF meeting site. Given your local knowledge, it would be helpful if you could identify the cities in Egypt that can meet these requirements. Any travel restrictions resulting from the current COVID-19 crisis are included in section 3.2..1 (for example, we can't hold a meeting in a country that bans travellers from particular other countries due to the pandemic).

Also, there's a list of currently scheduled IETF meetings at https://www..ietf.org/how/meetings/upcoming/ . As you can see, the earliest uncommitted meeting date (in terms of location) is IETF 113 in March 2022. Of course, whether or not any of those meetings turn out to be virtual-only depends on the status of the pandemic at that time.

Cheers,
Andy