Re: When will we see IETF in Au again?

On 8/24/20 9:36 AM, Bob Hinden wrote:
Hi Narelle,

I think it would be great to have an IETF meeting in AU or NZ.   You offer to host is very appreciated.

Haha, I remember the IETF in Adelaide being in the patio area of a bar and looking up and seeing the Southern Cross and blurting it out. The locals probably got a kick out of that. That was a great meeting, even though the flight down there from even from SF was quite grueling.

Mike