[Last-Call] Yangdoctors last call review of draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-08

Reviewer: Martin Björklund
Review result: Ready with Nits

I did an early YANG Doctor's review of this draft.  Most of my
comments then have been addressed in this version.

Comments:

o  As I wrote in my early review, the RFC editor enforces a common
   format of YANG modules, so it is better to adhere to this format
   before sending the draft to the RFC editor.  Use

     pyang -f yang --yang-line-length 69 <FILE>

   to get a consistent look-and-feel for your module.

   (You will have to manually re-flow description statements after
   this.)

o  There are some leafs that are optional in the model, but w/o a
   default value and w/o an explanation of what happens if that leaf
   is not set.  You should find those and either make them mandatory,
   add a default value, or explain what it means when it isn't set.
   As an example,
   /ipsec-ike/pad/pad-entrypeer-authenticatin/pre-shared/secret
   is optional.  I suspect that this leaf needs to be mandatory.
   Another example is the leaf espencap.

/martin