Re: Looking for a grammar/spelling tool for XML I-D

Hi Eric,

my GitHub project [1] is oriented on preparing I-D with YANG modules,
but it also contains a RELAX NG schema for xml2rfc version 3:

https://github.com/llhotka/YANG-I-D/blob/master/.tools/schema/xml2rfcv3.rnc

This can be used e.g. with the fantastic nXML mode of Emacs for
on-the-fly validation, element completion etc.

Emacs also integrates ispell/aspell, so spell checking can be done as well.

Also of general interest may be some internal entities that contain
boilerplate text, such as the magic phase about RFC 2119 keywords:

https://github.com/llhotka/YANG-I-D/tree/master/.tools/bplate

Lada

[1] https://github.com/llhotka/YANG-I-D

--