Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-14.txt> (A YANG Data Model for MPLS Base) to Proposed Standard

Thanks Acee and Tom.
I'm merging the discussion on the other thread (titled: [mpls] [netmod] [Technical Errata) and providing the update.
We have uploaded a new revision https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-15 that addresses the comments previously raised.
Please let us know if there are further comments.

Regards,
Tarek (for co-authors)