Re: Why not using the diversity list?

Le lun. 17 août 2020 à 14:28, Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Are you referring to the diversity design team list?  If so, to use it, we would need to revisit the list membership and appointed design team leads/members.  It was active more than 6 years ago and I was one of the chairs until becoming an AD.  The other chair also became an AD and is still one.

I do indeed.
Its scope seems appropriate for the discussion at hand.

The diversity design team will work on identifying diversity related
issues that the IETF faces and making practical recommendations that can
help in this regard. This mailing list will be used for obtaining input
from the community.

Not sure how active it was, the list shows messages from 2016.

Best,
- Sylvain