Re: Terminology discussion threads

> no expectation of simply treating each other with kindness

It should be horrifying that anyone would think this.  It makes me feel ill.

As a members of this community, we have a responsibility to treat each other with respect.  And to act when others will not.  But every mail I receive from this list makes me more angry and disappointed.  And more inclined toward just walking away entirely.

I know that unsubscribing from this list is a little selfish and unlikely affirmative action, but the recent displays are intolerable.  I'll see you where the real work happens.