if there is productive NomCom discussion on the IETF list

Please send me a unicast email if the current year's NomCom chair needs to be made aware of any discussions on this list. I'm unsubscribing. The personal attacks against people and groups of people, and the tone and tenor of many of the postings is emotionally draining and prevents me from being productive.
Thx,
Barbara