From: Eric Vyncke (evyncke) <evyncke@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2020 2:36:55 PM
To: Joseph Touch <touch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Khaled Omar <eng.khaled.omar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: int-area <int-area@xxxxxxxx>; IETF Discussion <ietf@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IPv10 I-D Destiny.

With my INT Area Director hat on:

Thank you Joe for providing the pointer to the previous email exchange.

Khaled, all efforts to improve the Internet are always welcome, but, as Joe, I would like to understand what has changed since 2017 ?

IPv6, that solves the IPv4 issues, is being more and more deployed (actually doubled from January 2017 to August 2020 – even if not fast enough to my taste).

Did you vastly change your proposal ?

Best regards

-éric