Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-allan-5g-fmc-encapsulation-04.txt> (5G Wireless Wireline Convergence User Plane Encapsulation (5WE)) to Informational RFC

Donald,

As I said, just questions, slightly reinforced by the IESG's
recent decision that, as I understand it, anything published in
the IETF stream requires evidence of IETF consensus - a stronger
condition, IMO, than "some people think this is a good idea and
no one else objects".  So the questions seemed worth asking.

  john

--On Wednesday, 12 August, 2020 15:28 -0400 Donald Eastlake