Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-allan-5g-fmc-encapsulation-04.txt> (5G Wireless Wireline Convergence User Plane Encapsulation (5WE)) to Informational RFC

Doing a quick read I wonder if this document is missing some discussion of MTUs for each of the carried protocols?   It supports IPv4, Ethernet, and IPv6.   All of these have some MTU limitations that are different.

Also the way the length field is defined, I don’t think this supports a full IPv6 packet.   The IPv6 Payload Length field (16-bits) is the length of data after the IPv6 header.

Bob