Re: Bounty: Consultation on DRAFT Infrastructure and Services Vulnerability Disclosure Statement

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 1:05 PM Salz, Rich <rsalz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And just to make it very explicit: I don’t discount Rob’s experiences, they’re just different from mine..

With the IETF website, I'd worry about hacking the mailing lists, changing RFC text, stuff like that. And the bugs would probably be down to unpatched software, although there do seem to be some bespoke parts as well.

Definitely prank-level stuff, but more expensive to clean up vs paying a bounty.

thanks,
Rob