Re: Appeal and IANA correspondence

On Jul 29, 2020, at 10:27, Timothy Mcsweeney <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I want drop#

A number of people have carefully explained why this is not possible and not compliant to the existing standards and implementations.

I read the appeal and the answer. I don’t think any further discussion will change the outcome. We can have many more discussions about whether the process was correctly followed or not, but in the end the technical arguments won’t change.

I hope your ideas can find a way to adapt, cooperate and coexist with the infrastructure we have defined and implemented worldwide.

Paul