Re: Kudos to MeetEcho

Certainly, that was not my intention. I personally default to Safari, and have more than once had to exit and reenter the room because I forgot to select “Open with…”

It’s not clear to me that Meetecho can be blamed for the inconsistent WebRTC implementations among browser vendors—but it is very clear that users are not to blame.

Ben.