Re: Kudos to MeetEcho

> I was in SIDRops, and it works well for me.

same here.  same with other wgs.

the gl!tches were presenters/users who had not bothered to go to the
intro session.

i suggest having the analog of a "speaker's room" where folk who plan to
present can pretest.  this is not a change to meetecho, but how we use
it.  if i am to present in a f2f meeting, i test beforehand.

randy