Re: IESG Statement On Oppressive or Exclusionary Language

IMO, it would be useful for those who care to post a list of what they consider eligible and/or comment on lists others have posted.

Same with process.

So far we’ve been speaking in hypotheticals of what might result; I’d like to see what people have in mind beyond what’s written.

Joe