Re: Kudos to MeetEcho

Il 27/07/20 17:36, Jared Mauch ha scritto:

On Jul 27, 2020, at 10:52 AM, Nick Hilliard <nick@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Chris Inacio wrote on 27/07/2020 15:07:
It went smoother than I would have thought. I think MeetEcho did an amazing job. Thanks to them and all the leadership making the tooling work for this meeting.

sidrops was, sadly, unusable. the mp3 feed was dropping out every 1-2 seconds.

I used the meet echo web/video for this meeting and aside from the people who had issues sending audio, it seemed to work well.

Perhaps we need to turn off/limit choices (eg: mp3) that are not reliable.

There has been a room conflict that broke the mp3 stream. Apologies about that. We now put a fence that should avoid this.

The Meetecho team

I’d rather have one really good tool than several ways to do the same thing (eg: jabber + meet echo chat + relay to slack + relay to satellite).

- Jared