IPv6-only and gather.town for meeting at IETF

Gather.town is a game-like tool for virtually attending the IETF

https://gather.town/z6N2SDxHebMdDAfo/IETF-108

IPv6-only access is when I use only IPv6 on my Windows 10. (right button on RJ45 symbol on lower right icon bar on Windows, then Ethernet, then modify adapter options, then select the Ethernet interface, then Properties, then un-check IPv4 and check IPv6).

With this on, when I walk on the floor of IETF and meet some people it is impossible to 'Connect' - it shows "Connecting..." and it blocks there. But it works fine when on IPv4.

Maybe this gather.town Connecting to others works for other people on IPv6-only.

Alex