Re: [Last-Call] [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-lsp-scheduling-13

Robert, thanks for your review. Huaimo, thanks for addressing Robert’s comments. I entered a No Objection ballot.

Alissa

On Jun 12, 2020, at 11:49 AM, Huaimo Chen <huaimo.chen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Robert,

    Thank you very much for your suggestion.
    We have updated the document (version 16 uploaded) according to your suggestion.

Best Regards,
Huaimo

From: Robert Sparks <rjsparks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2020 11:32 AM
To: Huaimo Chen <huaimo.chen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; gen-art@xxxxxxxx <gen-art@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: last-call@xxxxxxxx <last-call@xxxxxxxx>; draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-lsp-scheduling.all@xxxxxxxx <draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-lsp-scheduling.all@xxxxxxxx>; pce@xxxxxxxx <pce@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-lsp-scheduling-13

On 6/11/20 9:12 AM, Robert Sparks wrote:
Thanks! Some initial replies inline (I haven't looked at the updated draft yet, but will do so soon):
I've looked at the diffs between -13 and -15 and my comments have been addressed except for one point.

        Only one of them (i.e., elastic range and grace periods) is used for an LSP.

Isn't strong enough. I think you need normative language here.

I suggest
    A TLV can configure a non-zero grace period or elastic bound, but it MUST NOT provide both.