发件人: ietf [mailto:ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx] 代表 Martin J. Dürst
发送时间: 2020年7月3日 17:46
收件人: ietf@xxxxxxxx
主题: Re: IETF 108 Final Agenda

Sorry for the noise, but not sure where to send this.

The agenda is nice, except that it doesn't say what time zone the times are in. The meeting is online, but there's no "online time zone". Is this UTC? Is it Madrid? Or something else?

I hope this can be made very clear on the agenda page and on all other pages that contain times of day.

Regards,    Martin.