IETF 108 Preliminary Agenda

The IETF 108 Preliminary Agenda has been posted. The final agenda will be published on Thursday, July 3, 2020.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/agenda.txt

The preliminary agenda includes all planned WG, RG, and ANRW sessions. We are still finalizing details for a few of our usual meeting-adjacent events, so please look out for further details about those. Information about side meeting signups will be available when the final agenda is posted.

IETF 108 Information: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/108/
Register online at: https://registration.ietf.org/108/

Don’t forget to register for these exciting IETF 108 events!

Hackathon
	Signup: https://registration.ietf.org/108/new/hackathon/
	More information: https://www.ietf.org/how/runningcode/hackathons/108-hackathon/
	Keep up to date by subscribing to: