[Last-Call] Yangdoctors last call review of draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-13

Reviewer: Ladislav Lhotka
Review result: Ready with Nits

I already reviewed revision -04 of this document with the conclusion that from
YANG point of view it is ready to be published. It is still the case with the
current revision -13. All my earlier comments have been addressed.

I appreciate the example in Appendix B, it is really useful. However, I
discovered several problems with the JSON instance data:

- In all 6 entries of the "ietf-network-topology:link" list, commas are missing
after the "source" object.

- The identifier "ietf-l2-topology:l2-termination-point-attributes" is split
between two lines (7 times), which makes it invalid. While this is explained in
the introductory text, I would suggest to find another way of satisfying the 72
character limit that doesn't affect the instance data validity. One option is
to use the convention of draft-ietf-netmod-artwork-folding-12, but it is also
possible to simply dedent the offending lines.

- According to the rules of RFC 7951, the identifier of "termination-point"
list needs to be qualified with module name, i.e.
"ietf-network-topology:termination-point".

- The format of "mac-address" leaves doesn't match the regex pattern of their
types: semicolons rather than dashes have to be used as octet separators.