Re: Visa for Korea

An attempt to attenuate the visa discussion.

The Korean Consulate in Washington DC is preparing an official
letter intended to clearly state that U.S. citizens do not need
a visa to attend the IETF meeting in Seoul.

I will forward a graphic of the letter to the IETF Directorate,
who has agreed to post on the web.

Suggest giving the visa for U.S. citizens issue a rest for
four days, time to get the official letter.

Note.  I can think of no reason to have a letter of invitation
unless you need a visa.

Gene Gaines
gene.gaines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sterling, Virginia