Re: [Last-Call] Opsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-14

but why not spend the few bits to make it clear what its intended for - the pushback on that simple request puzzles me
I do not understand the reluctance

if it is so far outside of the area covered by the document why not simply remove it?

Scott