Re: [Last-Call] [Ntp] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-ntp-mode-6-cmds-08

On 6/13/2020 9:10 PM, Karen O'Donoghue wrote:
> Folks,
>
> All of this was discussed during the development of this document. There was strong working group consensus to not publish as Standards Track.

I recall discussion about this in the WG meetings I attended.

Was the "final" decision made at the WG meeting I was unable to attend,
the meeting where all of the other proposals I had in various stages of
adoption were ... removed from consideration by the WG?

> As described, there were concerns about the solution.

I don't know what you mean by "the solution" - please clarify?

I also don't know what these "concerns" are.  Please clarify.

> The working group has gone back and forth between historic and informational.

It should be Standards track, and optional implementation.