Re: Do we or don't we need a visa for the Korean IETF?

On Jan 29, 2004, at 9:47 AM, John Stracke wrote:

It sounds like you might be safest contacting the Korean embassy yourself and asking for a visa. If they say you don't need one, you're on firmer ground than if the IETF says you don't need one.

I believe the risk is in how one characterizes what an IETF meeting is and why one is attending. I would prefer that we had all had the same instructions on what to say, vetted by the embassy.

--aaron