Re: Change in IPR policies

relative to John’s point #2

does this mean that the IETF will not be making the session recordings openly available? - there seems
to be no reason for a distribution prohibition otherwise

(for example see https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/103/proceedings - it list the audio & video recordings)

if so, that would, as John points out, would be a rather big change and I did not see any discussion
of any proposal to make such a change - can you point me to the archive of the discussion - thanks

Scott