visa requirements (US citizens)

I was advised by our corporate travel consultants that I should get a
visa.  Given the current international climate -- there was an article
in last Thursday's Wall Street Journal about how other countries
are retaliating for the current U.S. fingerprinting and visa application
requirements -- this may be a prudent course of action.