Re: Registration details for IETF 108

> On 2/06/2020, at 4:23 PM, S Moonesamy <sm+ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi Jason,
> At 08:07 AM 01-06-2020, Livingood, Jason wrote:
>> (not speaking for the IETF LLC - personal view)
>
> The latest monthly statement available is from February.  I'll skip asking about

We have not closed the March accounts due to the complexities of accounting for the cancelled IETF 107 meeting. For example, we reimbursed flights for a number of contractors who have been trying to claim refunds and we need to show that properly in the accounts.  I hope to have it published this week.

>  What the IETF has is an eight figure LLC running on an accounting system.

Could you explain the reference to an accounting system? It sounds as if you are suggesting we run the LLC without an accounting system but that would be a disaster so I must have misunderstood.

> The RSM report is quite interesting.

Yes indeed. It is always reassuring to read an unqualified, clean audit.

Jay

--
Jay Daley
IETF Executive Director