Re: Registration details for IETF 108

> 1) Is listen-only attendance charged the same fee as listen-and-speak? If so, is that right or wrong?

If I attend an IETF meeting in person but choose not to go to the mic line to comment, should I be charged less or not at all? That does not seem to make sense & isn't how the IETF has operated. Isn't it worse to charge people only if they engage in the meetings -- you can attend but if you want to speak at the mic you must pay?

Jason
(no IETF LLC hat - personal view)